We’ve talked about an awesome new website we launched for Zen Windows Pennsylvania.
Here’s another website we launched for a client. This one is for Signature Exteriors, a roofing and siding contractor that has served Connecticut for 66 years.
Before I give you the link to their new website, let me tell you about some of its standout features:
- Content and eye-catching design elements have a great synergy on the homepage. From the big blue header to the main copy section to the service-area map, everything has a flow and progresses in a logical way that makes visitors to the site naturally scroll down the page.
- Also on the homepage is a Project Counter. This client has performed over 20,000 projects, so we determined that it would be a great idea to showcase that number on the website.
- The Jobsite Map page shows prospects exact addresses of past projects. This is a great credibility enhancer.
- A clean Project Gallery showcases the client’s great work, as well as Before & After shots.
- And as always, a powerful Identity permeates every page of the site (naturally).
This client is changing its name from Vinylume Home Improvement to Signature Exteriors. They’ve had the Vinylume name for decades, but it’s no longer reflects their company or services.
When rebranding, things can get messy online—prospects can get confused, business listings could get mixed up, and search results can suffer.
Here are some steps we’ve taken to ensure a smooth online transition…
- We added a redirect plan into their htaccess file. In layman’s terms, we alerted Google that all of the pages on their previous website (the one with their old company name) have now moved to the current website. This passes page ranking and authority over to the new website.
- We updated the client’s information on business listing website on which they are currently found (Houzz, Angie’s List, and BBB to name a few), and created accounts on listing sites they were not (Facebook, for instance).
- On the new website, we made it apparently clear that Signature Exteriors is the same trusted Vinylume that’s served the community for over 60 years… just with a cooler name.
Enough talk. Here’s the link: https://www.signatureexteriors.com/
Let us know if we can help with any of your internet marketing needs by calling (817) 416-4333.
© 2017, Rich Harshaw. All rights reserved.