We recently launched a new website for one of our clients, Zen Window Pennsylvania. I’d like you to take a look at it.
Before I give you the link, let me tell you about a few of the website’s many cool features:
- This is one of the first websites we’ve built since switching to a WordPress website format. Using WordPress makes customization and optimizing for search engines much, much, MUCH easier.
- WordPress also allows us to make graphical elements more dynamic. As you scroll down the page, you’ll see Identity-driven text slide and pop in. That’s no accident. We did this to ensure visitors to the site can’t help but notice the powerful copy.
- The scrolling image gallery on the Window Styles & Options page is a great way for site visitors to see real-life images of the windows they want. (We also use this cool scrolling effect on the Reputation page for the testimonials and the Window Energy Efficiency page for the NFRC label descriptions.)
- We populated the Jobsite Map page with dozens of the client’s past projects. Visitors can click on a pin icon on the map to see the exact address of the project.
- All blog posts are written in-house by our A-list content writers. We don’t use newbies begging for work on Fiverr or guys named “Greg” from New Delhi. (No offense to Fivver folks or “Greg”—we just like to keep everything in OUR wheelhouse!)
When you take a look at the website, also make sure you notice how the client’s IDENTIY is communicated with power, precision, and passion throughout the site.
Without further ado: https://www.zenwindows-pa.com/
Let us know if we can help with any of your internet marketing needs by calling (817) 416-4333. You can also look to the bottom right of the website and use the chat box to speak with someone right now.