Let’s be honest: Sit-no-sales are the worst.
You dedicate the time, resources, and labor hours to go to the prospect’s home. You give the estimate. The prospect seems to be on board…
And then you never hear from them again.
One of the most likely reasons is that the prospect can’t visualize the project. The thought of spending thousands of dollars on something they can’t see, touch, or experience terrifies a lot of homeowners… so much so that some of them back out of their project entirely.
In these instances, you USED to have to decide whether to let the prospect go or relentlessly follow up with them for weeks or more.
Well, you can forget that. Now there’s a way you can rope prospects in for good and get them to say yes DURING the estimate, or almost immediately afterward.
Renoworks Pro is a flat-out amazing design and presentation software that allows you to easily close a lot more jobs at a much higher profit.
No more persistent, time-consuming follow-up. No more shrugging your shoulders and saying, “Oh, well. I’ll close the next job.”
Trust me—this baby is a miracle worker.
Here’s how Renoworks Pro works:
1. Design: During an estimate, you take a photo of the project area and upload it to the Renoworks Pro program. You then apply product choices directly to the picture from over 250 manufacturer catalogs.
2. Show: You present homeowners with a stunning presentation of how their home will look before the project starts. You review different materials and options in real time, so they get exactly what they want.
3. Close: You build trust with customers, get them excited, and put them in a buying mood. They’ll not only be much more likely to say yes… they’ll also be much more likely to spend MORE.
Renoworks Pro (upper right) creates amazingly realistic and accurate renderings.
Contractors who use Renoworks Pro have reported increasing their close rates by 60%. Not only that, they are effortlessly adding tens of thousands of dollars in upsells that they couldn’t before. If you want to drastically improve your close rates and wave bye-bye to sit-no-sales, you NEED Renoworks Pro. It’s a total game-changer.
Learn more about Renoworks Pro by clicking here. When you fill out the contact form on the page, Renoworks will give you an MYM-exclusive discount: 10% off a one-year Renoworks Pro subscription, or your first month free if you open a month-to-month account (a $99 value). They’re nice like that.
Have a great day!
In my 20+ years in marketing, I’ve developed an eagle eye for spotting bogus get-rich-quick schemes and gimmicky products that are 100% hype, 0% results.
And trust me—this kind of crap makes up most of the industry.
So when I come across a rare marketing solution that delivers on its promises and actually WORKS, I feel it’s my God-given duty to share it with others.
That’s exactly why I’m emailing you today. I recently came across a fantastic, ultra-effective marketing tool made specifically for contractors.
No joke—this is a complete game-changer if you’re looking to land more jobs… and higher-paying ones at that.
It’s called Renoworks Pro, and it’s a design and presentation software that is massively improving contractor close rates during estimates.
Believe me, this baby has the selling power of Zig Ziglar, Billy Mays, and David Ogilvy combined. It’s literally made contractors millions of dollars they wouldn’t have made otherwise.
Here’s how Renoworks Pro works:
- Design: During an estimate, you take a photo of the project area and upload it to the Renoworks Pro program. You then apply product choices directly to the picture from over 250 manufacturer catalogs.
- Show: You blow away homeowners with a stunning presentation of how their home will look before the project starts. You review different materials and options in real time, so they get exactly what they want.
- Close: You build trust with customers, get them excited, and put them in a buying mood. They’ll not only be much more likely to say yes… they’ll also be much more likely to spend MORE.
Renoworks Pro (upper right) creates stunningly realistic and accurate renderings.
Here’s proof of how powerful Renoworks Pro is…
Mike Damora has been using the program since 2008. It’s been an indispensable tool on every estimate since then, and it’s why he sells projects at a 128% higher price than the national average.
“The national average for a window job is $8,800. My average is $20,000,” Mike says. “And while the national average for a siding job is $12,000 to $14,000, mine is $30,000.”
Renoworks Pro makes upselling a whole lot easier for Mike.
For example, he recently went a prospect’s home to provide an estimate for a whole-home remodel. As Mike always does, he designed the project on Renoworks Pro during the quote. He showed the prospect what the project would look like with stone.
The homeowner was blown away. He LOVED the stone. He had to have it, no matter the price.
Bam! Immediate upsell to the tune of thousands of dollars.
And this kind of result is common for contractors who use Renoworks Pro. Take a look at these testimonials for cold, hard proof.
I’m telling you, this program is going to have potential customers positively clamoring to do business with you. It can totally change your business.
If you want to know more about Renoworks Pro, give the company a call at (877) 980-3880 or visit www.renoworkspro.com.
Mention that MYM sent you to receive 10% off a one-year subscription, or your first month free if you open a month-to-month account (a $99 value).
P.S. Don’t worry—you don’t have to be an egghead or a “techie” to use Renoworks Pro. Your depth of computer knowledge could be limited to knowing how to check email, and you’ll still master the program within a week. I’m by no means a computer nerd, and I got the hang of the program in a couple days. It’s a piece of cake.